Sunday, November 25, 2007

Prequel to skiing

Today we went sledding for the first time. This is at the base of lift 7, which is really close to where we live. There is a huge pile of snow that the snow machine made which was pretty easy to climb up, but hard as a rock if you fell on it. I think Jay and I will be sore tomorrow, especially Jay because he was acting just as crazy as the kids. Ski season opens later this week, so I don't think we will be able to sled at the base of the trails again. There is a place to sled in town park called Firecracker Hill that we need to try.
Garrett was the most extreme. He always tried to hit all the big bumps along the way.

I don't know if you can see it in my face here, but I was actually a little bit scared. :)



I had to throw in a picture of Wilson Peak that I took this morning in Mt. Village.



video

video video

No comments: