Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jeeps Rule, too!!!

Our 2008 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon came into the dealer in Durango early this morning. Jay and I were both off work today, so we were able to drive down and get it. We are now a 3 Jeep family!!! Our Jeep Cherokee is 15 years old now and probably a little jealous because the Rubicon is awesome! It's like Jeep was reading my mind when they started making the Unlimiteds. I always wanted a real Jeep (for myself, obviously Jay has a real monster Jeep) but I had given up on that because we have 3 kids. I was so excited when they started making real Jeeps with four doors and five seats!! The past three days we have been so busy that I feel like I need to get back to work to get some rest. :) I love the snow and wintertime, but it will be so exciting when July comes and we can get back on our Jeep trails.

No comments: