Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snow Wheelin'

Today was the first chance we have had to get out and really enjoy our new Jeep. We took it to see Bridal Veil Falls and Wilson Peak for the first time. :) There were tracks on the road up to the falls and Jay kind of wanted to try it, but I said noooooooo. I don't want to take a chance on getting stuck or something happening to our new car. Maralee was kind of sad today when she realized that the Jeep is getting dirty.
This is in the big pull-out area up Last Dollar Road overlooking Wilson Peak. Normally you can see Lizard Head clearly here, too, but there was a huge cloud up there.

Last Dollar Road.

San Miguel County's very own Whoville.


Tomorrow we are going up for our second ski lesson. I'm kind of more scared than I was last week before the first time we skied! Hopefully I can get a good night's rest tonight so I'm not so exhausted and falling down tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: