1. Move to Colorado.
2. Driver Ophir Pass BY MYSELF behind Jay on his motorcycle.
3. Agree to let Jay buy a motorcycle.
4. Go to church in a movie theater.
5. Sell my house to my brother.
6. Have three days off work every week.
7. Buy a real Jeep that we can all fit in.
8. Summoned for jury duty after living here for only 8 months.
9. Learn (still trying) to ski.
10. Realize I have everything I have ever wanted. :) God is good!
I feel that I have so many things to be thankful for, but I should mention how wonderful it has been to make so many new friends over the past year and I'm so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you. Steve Garufi, Tree and Robbin Cooper, Ari and Kristen, Christy, Anthony, and many others. Special thanks to Shai and Jay (well I guess Jay isn't a new friend, HA) for pushing me in my attempts at skiing and helping me have confidence when I had NONE! Thanks to all of my family for giving us support over the year despite your sadness in our moving away.
As far as New Year's resolutions go, I never really make one because I think it's kind of silly, but I will say this, I'd better see BIGHORN SHEEP in 2008!!!