Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ski Bunnies

Today's ski bunny report is goooooood!!!! We all had an awesome day. These first two photos are of the littlest ski bunny, Maralee wearing a harness thingy skiing with Jay. This is an incredible workout for Jay, I'm sure, and Maralee loves it.
A couple of good pictures here of Garrett and Savanna. Sorry I haven't been able to get a picture of them snowboarding. They always beat me down. :) There is a new terrain park at the side of the Meadows run with some bumps and hills that they totally enjoy.

This is a nice view of what most of Meadows run looks like. Above you can see some of the harder ski runs carved out through the trees.
This was taken from lift 1. Nice view, huh?

I did it!! I successfully skied the Meadows three times today. I fell one time and I was able to get up easily with my skis on!!! This was so exciting to me. Not being able to use my lesson pass during the holidays has really messed me up and I've been so scared to ski. I hate fear and I'm not going to let it get to me. Today was awesome! I'm definitely getting a lesson tomorrow and Tuesday.

I think Maralee and I have the coolest skis. Here they are stuck in the snow at the side of our parking lot where they've dumped the snow while plowing.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yea!!! Sounds like you did great! I'm so happy for you!!! Amazing pictures and you're right, your skis are so cool looking!!!

Barbara said...

You go Girl!!!! You are doing great!! Each one of you are!! So, glad for you!! You look like you are having fun now!! That is great!
I saw Katie Holmes on Regis this a.m.& she said they were in CO skiing & snowboarding this weekend. I bet that was in Telluride.