Thursday, February 21, 2008

What's Up This Week

Check out my pictures of the moon last night! I do so love taking pictures of the moon. I didn't take any during the lunar eclipse last night, though. It was kind of cloudy and too dark for my little camera to really capture what the eclipse looked like.



Of course, we spent our days off skiing this week! Here is the run Little Maude.

Jay and the kids in front of the High Camp Warming Hut at 11,815 feet. The kids had a four day weekend for President's Day so we skied as much as we could with them.



It almost looks like you could touch Wilson Peak from up there at the top of lift 12!! Lizard Head is hiding behind the trees on the left.







Maralee is here enjoying her pizza at Crazy Elk, the place where we take the kids for lunch during skiing. :)


I took this little video while we were in Ute Park. Too bad I missed Garrett in this. He came zooming by right after I stopped the video. The video is kind of dark and I hate hearing my voice recorded, ugh! But you can enjoy watching Maralee skiing by us.

I didn't get any pictures of this, but it's been snow removal week for the roof of our apartment. The men were up there for hours and hours knocking snow off and then got down to about a foot of ice. They were pounding away so loudly with sledgehammers and shovels that I really would not have been surprised if they had busted through and landed in our living room. Thank goodness we aren't day sleepers!! Speaking of day sleepers, Kristen was out on her balcony and saw us on lift 10 the other day and she went inside and made a sign for me and stuck it in her window that says, "GO LISA. AWESOME!" Too bad I didn't get a picture of that either. I'm such a slacker. HA HA~

1 comment:

PHXphil said...

Awesome pics Lisa. I envy your life! :)

ComeOoooonnnnnnn! Elk chile, a beautiful COLORADO mountain peak named after your family :), almost 300 inches of the best snow for skiing in the world, UNMATCHED scenary, and SKI PE!!!!!!! What kind of paradise do you live in?

If I hadn't visited, I would never believe it.

Nice blog!