Friday, May 23, 2008

Birthday Dinner at Emilio's

Last night we went to Emilio's, my favorite restaurant in Telluride, for Mexican food for my birthday. Ari and Kristen were able to come down and join us. Emilio's is a fairly dark restaurant, so the photos turned out kind of dark, too, but you can still see Kristen's pretty red hair! Kristen ordered me a huge dessert platter that had churros, flan and a big fried ice cream in the middle with a candle sticking up. I really wish I had taken a picture of the platter!! Ari and Kristen are the best friends we've made here and we are very blessed to have them in our lives. I'm thankful that God brought them into our lives through the Telluride Marshal's Office!

See, everyone looks so happy with our tummies way too full of Mexican food! As for being happy about growing older....ugh!!! HAHA! It's a downhill slide heading for 40 now.

3 comments:

cigarsmokingman said...

Looks like a good time was had by all ! I'm one year closer to 50!! Ugh, I don't even want to think about that! LOL

Phil said...

You two look like sisters!!! :)

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa! Well, have a great year onwards! :)