Thursday, May 1, 2008

Questions, Statements and Imponderables

Why is it so easy to gain 5 pounds in one week, but take 3-4 to lose it again? I don't know why I can't cook a Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meal in 30 minutes, but I give up. I just end up making a huge mess if I move too fast in the kitchen. Why is the brights light indicator the only light I can't dim in the Jeep? I don't need bright lights directly into my eyeballs while I am driving. When did it become acceptable to show people puking on television and in the movies? I have found a way to be 29 again. I'm going to start telling people I had Garrett when I was 15. People are more shocked to hear that I've been happily married to the same person for 16 years and had Garrett at 22. There is at least one benefit to having very loud children--I always know where they are when they are playing outside even though I'm on the third floor in my office. Jay shouldn't be allowed to buy any rechargable items because he will never remember where he put the charger, ever. Why is reality TV so popular? I watch TV because reality is usually boring. Why did they wait 20 years to make a sequal to The Lost Boys? How much did they pay Jamie Lee Curtis to do those Activia commercials? That product must work. You can wrap anything in a tortilla and it will taste good, even frito pies at Sonic. Kayaking and whale watching are two things I have never done and think I'd like to try, but from the looks of this video, they should not be done simutaneously! video

3 comments:

julie said...

What a video! Sounds like Japanese was being spoken.

Yes, Lisa, things do not often make sense in our world. I almost thought I was reading the B&C forum on CG! ;)

Karianna said...

Oh yes, the Lost Boys. I still have it on a dusty VHS tape; too bad we no longer have a VCR.

And as for weight: I swear I gained 10 pounds in one day just by having a single beer. I just don't get it...

Greta said...

Okayyyyy....that is like....the funniest video I've seen in a lonnnggg time...not because the whale hits the kayak guy...but because of the way the Asian people are talking about it!!! Anyang...oooohhhhh..aaaahhhh...moyoh..harar...OOOHHHHH!! Crack me up!! They're probably saying..."What the hell??" "OMG!" "WHOAAA! He's SuperHuman Kayak Man!"