Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Garrett!!

I don't know how it happened, but Garrett is 14!! It doesn't seem possible for him to be that old. Here he is with his cake and he managed to blow out all 14 candles in one breath. We just cut his hair, too. After growing it out for 6 months he was tired of it and told me to cut it all off. We had his cake on August 24 because we are leaving to camp along Engineer Pass so Jay and Garrett can hike Uncompahgre Peak Tuesday morning. Jay wanted to take Garrett to hike a 14er for his 14th birthday. Notice the date and time I posted this blog entry is the time Garrett was born. Happy 14th birthday!! I also had to include this alpenglow picture that I took Saturday night. The sun shining on Ajax and the clouds made so many different colors.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Wow, you have some amazing pictures here. We don't get as far as Colorado very often on our "jeeping" adventures. It looks like we might need to make more of an effort :)

Anonymous said...

Geez, you've gotten soooo thin and sexy by hiking all over the freakin' state of Colorado-you look absolutely gorgeous, especially in the side pic on your blog with the black shirt on...just one question...is it my imagination...or are you in the same exact pair of pants in every pic!!! HAHA They must be your "lucky capris!" Tell Garrett we wish him a Happy Belated number 14!! And congrats on hiking the 14er...

Greta said...

Hey Lisa...I just realized as I was looking at all your comments, that mine didn't show my name...but that I'm "anonymous"...which probably freaked you out now that I read it!! HAHA Sorry...still don't get what I'm doing on this stupid thing! Can't even figure out how to get my pics to be the size yours are on my blog, which I haven't written on in months!! Ah Well...tell Savanna Happy Birthday late from us too...sorry I'm such a horrible "aunt" these days!!! Love you guys! Greta(just in case it doesn't show up again!) :-)