Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jeep Trails With Dad

We took my dad and Garrett's friend Dakota over our favorite loop starting and ending in Telluride which was Ophir Pass, Red Mountain Mining Area Trail and Black Bear Pass. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather Monday for the trip. Here is Garrett, Dakota, my dad and me at the summit of Ophir Pass. Oxeye daisies.
I think this may be the Brooklyn Mine, located along the Red Mountain Mining Area Trail.
Garrett, Dakota, my dad and me at the summit of Black Bear Pass.
This is what Garrett and Dakota were looking at in the photo above.
Heading down the San Miguel County side of Black Bear Pass.
I submitted this photo of Garrett and I reading the paper to the Telluride Daily Planet. They have a section called "Where on the Planet?" It's meant for people traveling around the globe, but I thought the steps of Black Bear Pass was worthy of a photo submission.
Garrett, me and my dad at the base of Bridal Veil Falls.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Love the pics. Makes me want to go again!!! The one of you & Garret reading the paper was cute!!
xoxo