Sunday, August 3, 2008

A New Blog Is Born

Today I started a new blog that will be so much fun and eventually maybe a challenge to keep it going. I had the idea from the Delta Daily Photo blog and since then I have found daily photo blogs all over the world. I will be posting one photo a day to the new blog with a short caption. The photos won't necessarily be taken the day that I post them, but I hope to have a post everyday when I can. I am happy to introduce the Telluride Daily Photo blog!

2 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

I think 'Mountains rule' too. I love the mountains and feel so much better up in them. I guess we are lucky to live in states that have the big kind.
PS. Thanks for visiting my blog. MB

Lake Lady said...

Welcome to City Daily Photo! I just started in March and it's a lot of fun.