Saturday, October 25, 2008

Autumn Pictures

Our autumn colors may be gone now, but you can still enjoy the photos. Steve Garufi has some awesome photos at Autumn-Pictures.com and has included a few of mine!! I really like the colors he captured in Wisconsin, too. If you ever wondered what fall at St. Elmo, near Buena Vista looks like, he has pictures there, also! Would you believe Christmas is two months from today? I haven't bought a single thing yet. Maybe it's because I haven't been to Montrose, Target or Wal-Mart (gasp!) since early September. I would love it if I could decorate my Christmas tree with gold aspen leaves like the ones decorating the trees below along Owl Creek Pass a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

julie said...

Oh, yes! That is a very pretty effect... by Mother Nature, herself! What a great and unusual shot you captured for us who would never see such a thing.