Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Blog!!!

One year ago today I started this blog, really with no idea if I would be able to keep it going and I wasn't sure if I would have anything interesting to say. Now I've made well over 100 posts and have had people visit my blog from all over the world! I have really enjoyed sharing photos and stories and silly stuff along the way. My blog also shares a birthday with Carol, my cousin Adam, and my friend Adrienne. Happy birthday to them, too!!

2 comments:

Ivar Ivrig said...

Happy anniversary. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your pictures and stories :-)

julie said...

You have done a spectacular job on this blog, Lisa! I have been very impressed with your photography, your information and your diligence at posting. I enjoy your blog a lot!