Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

Maralee's costume was very easy and kept her nice and warm. I think Savanna wore this costume I bought on eBay when she was about 8 years old, and I saved it for Maralee.

Savanna was a skater vampire. It was actually my idea. I've been reading the Twilight series and now Savanna has started to read it. I've been a big fan of vampires ever since The Lost Boys. Garrett was, uh, his jacket. He only got to trick-or-treat for a little while in between movies since he works at the theater on Friday nights. There were so many cool jack-o-lanterns around town that I had to take pictures of!! One of the least scary decorations was the Peanuts gang. I didn't get a clear picture of it, but wanted to share it anyway. The kids didn't get any rocks in their treat bags, but strangely they did each get one peanut. I'm wondering if it was from this house.

Some people go all out with Halloween decorations these days. It amazes me when people do this and don't decorate for Christmas at all.

1 comment:

julie said...

Great pictures of some wonderful Halloween decor and costumes! By the way, Helen loves the Twilight series and that vampire stuff, herself, so you two could have quite a conversation about it! :)