Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Week in Skiing

It's been a cold week with a lot of snow here! I didn't take very many pictures because it was just too cold to take off my bulky gloves to operate the camera. Maralee likes to hold onto our ski poles as we get in line to get back on the lifts. I'm not sure what was going on in this picture, but it looks pretty funny.
Nothing like a day at the beach.
The top of Polar Queen was particularly Polar-y Tuesday. I don't even want to know what the temperature was.
I finally gave up on taking pictures before we went into Prospect Bowl because my camera was frozen and kept turning off.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ok, I was feeling rather envious of your gorgeous mountain vistas and daily snow play......but cod enough to freeze a camera? Yikes! I'm a cold sissy! I'd never make it in those freezing temps.....unless I could soak in a hot tub with a hot rum apple cider toddy! hehe

~Lisa