Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 200th Post!!

This is my 200th Mountains Rule blog entry!! It only seems appropriate to choose a photo of Wilson Peak for this occasion. I took this photo earlier this week from lift 4. Yesterday I was given the Butterfly Award from Janie & Steve’s Utah Trails. Thanks so much! I have been following this blog for awhile. She goes on some amazing trips and adventures and tells her stories in a way similar to my blog.
I have a few bloggers that I would like to pass this award to. The winners can download the photo and pass it on to their favorite blogs if they so choose.
1. Something’s Burning… I have followed this blog it's beginning. Starwoodgal has a great number of recipes, funny family stories, and sometimes pictures of Gus, her Alaskan Malamute. 2. Soup Is Not A Finger Food Always entertaining, a wide variety of topics shared, including some of the struggles of life that this blogger faces head on.
3. Alaskan Explorer Living in Alaska and having encounters with wildlife on a regular basis keep me visiting this blog.
4. Nostalgia: Today and Yesterday A wide variety of traveling photos and stories, also one of my faithful blog followers that always has a nice comment for me.
5. photography by jules Just look at these photos! No explanation needed for why I picked this blog.
6. The 7MSN Ranch I just found this blog a few weeks ago, and I keep going back to it. What could be better than a ranch with 2 donkeys and a cat named Deets?
7. Laughing Orca Ranch This is my newest favorite blog. I actually just found this blog yesterday from visiting SkyWatch Friday.

9 comments:

Meg @ Soup Is Not A Finger Food said...

Lisa! Thanks so much for the award! I think it may be going to that specific post because right after the URL there is a stray quotation mark. Just send it to soupisnotafingerfood.com and it should pull current.

~Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your 200th post! I stand (sit) in awe!

Starwoodgal said...

Thanks for the award and the shout out, Miss Lisa! Your BLOG is one of my favorites too.

Janie said...

Congrats on your 200th!
Beautiful mountain photo, as always. I checked out some of your fav blogs. Very nice. Some of them may well become my favorites, too.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Thank you, Lisa! I'm honored. We have a few things in common, too. We both have 3 kids, live in the South West/Rocky Mountains and have a passion for the mountains and wildlife.
I've never downhill skied before, but I've X-Country skied in the Red River area and loved it. I admire your passion for skiing, especially the gorgeous mountain vistas is affords you, and the wonderful photo ops, too.

Looking forward to coming back for more!

Lisa
in Tijeras, NM

the7msn said...

Thanks for thinking of me for this award, Lisa. I think we must have found each other's blog around the same time, through Skywatch probably.

I love coming over here for my ski fix, and the occasional dose of porcupine. Looking forward to seeing Telluride in the summer.

jules said...

Thank you Lisa, I am truly honored to be included in this fine list of blogs. And congrats on your 200th!

julie said...

You have made a dedicated and spectacular effort in this fine work, Lisa! I have truly enjoyed your blogs and been very impressed by your photography and writing. Since I have know you, it amazes me how much you have connected your world to others. Congratulations! :)

Trailboss said...

You have such beautiful photos on your site. I have to say though, I am so tired of snow. Bring on spring!