Thursday, March 5, 2009

PlumTV.com

What an honor it has been to be invited to be a part of the new Telluride Insider blog for PlumTV.com. I was a little suspicious when I received the invitation via e-mail from the editorial team last week, but it is definitely legitimate! Apparently they found me on Twitter and liked both my Mountains Rule and my Telluride Daily Photo blogs. My very first blog entry has been posted on their website today and you can see it HERE. At times like this I am reminded of how far I've come with photography and creating blogs. The reason I first bought a digital camera was to sell a bunch of stuff on eBay. This was when we lived in Oklahoma before we started looking into moving to Telluride. When I first started posting photos and blogs, I had no idea what I was doing, and sometimes I still feel that way, but it has turned into a great hobby. I love showing people the places and things we've seen and done. I'm not sure why, but the increased blog traffic makes me a little nervous and excited all at once. I'm always open to questions and suggestions and I feel very humbled that I have blog followers that visit on a regular basis. Thank you to all of my blog viewers and thank you to PlumTV!!

4 comments:

julie said...

You could become the next Travel Channel "Samantha Brown" of Colorado at the rate you're going! Great work! :)

Janie said...

Congratulations. being chosen for the local TV website is very impressive. Not surprised, though. You do a great job of promoting your area.

Barb said...

You deserve the honor! Keep taking those great pics of your area.

Janie said...

I hereby nominate this blog for the Butterfly Award! Details are on my blog.