Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

I completely forgot to mention Mother's Day earlier this week, and I'm sure my family (particularly our moms) will appreciate seeing the new photo of me and the kids. We had a picnic in our town park and planned to stay there most of the afternoon, but unfortunately some clouds moved in and placed themselves perfectly over the park which made it a little bit chilly. We did walk down to see the lower part of Bear Creek Falls. The weather has been so warm and with all of the dust heating up in the snowpack, the snow is melting fast. We made our usual spring drive up Last Dollar Road to see how far we could get before we hit snow. This is the nice view of Wilson Peak from the entrance of Last Dollar.

4 comments:

Jacob said...

A belated Happy Mother's Day...can't imagine that it was "chilly" in your beautiful park! We just came back from a little drive and the temperature was 91! Too darn hot!

julie said...

Nice day! Who is lucky enough to live in that house with the gorgeous view?!

Barb said...

Catching up on blogs now that I'm back home. Sounds as though you had a nice Mothers Day. Your snow is really melted! I still have some in my yard.

Dogbert said...

Great landscape, enjoy :)
Have a good week.