Monday, June 22, 2009

Bluegrass Festival Fun for Kids

Most of my best photos at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival were taken while doing activities with my kids. Savanna and Maralee loved this huge Connect Four game. It was so tall that Maralee had to have some help.
Savanna trying to keep us cool.
Jugglers' Grove.
Savanna learning to juggle.
Maralee decorating a hoola-hoop.
Clown getting everyone in line for the children's parade.
Everyone was lined up and ready for the children's parade, when the clown announced something that no parent wanted to hear, "The band has decided to play an encore. Do you know what that means?" I said, "That means we have to wait." HAHA!!
This photo looks like total chaos, but it is actually us parading through the Bluegrass crowd.
I just liked the way this huge musical note looked next to Ajax Peak.
Kids group photo.
I finally figured out how to get videos from my new camera to the computer. This is a great one of Savanna.

2 comments:

Lois said...

That's a great video of your daughter! I don't think I would last that long on that contraption without getting dizzy though.

Barb said...

Hi Lisa,
Loved the pictures, especially the one of Maralee peeking out of the Connect Four. I'm thinking of getting one of those contraptions that Savannah was riding - I wouldn't have to actually ride anywhere - could just go around in circles for exercise! Looks as though Telluride had a crowd.