Monday, June 8, 2009

The River Trail and Valley Floor

Just thought I would post a few photos from last week that I hadn't had time to yet!! We were heading west on the River Trail which runs right next to the Valley Floor. We knew there was a chance we would be rained on, but tired of staying inside.
The rules of the Valley Floor.
There is only one rule in the suggestion box. I'm sure that this would make some people mad, but it's mostly just funny!
The clouds started to get darker and moving faster. We tried to hurry back, but the clouds beat us and we did get rained on, but not too bad.

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awww..that trail is becokoning to me. I so miss hiking trails.
Hopefully one day soon I'll be able to get out there, too.


I'm glad you guys had fun. :)

~Lisa

julie said...

That last shot with the meandering trail fading off into the majestic mountains is idyllic! :)