Thursday, June 11, 2009

Telluride Jazz Festival

Last weekend not only did we have the Balloon Festival, but it was also the Jazz Festival and more blogging for me for PlumTV.com. Thank goodness there were things to keep the kids busy or I'm afraid they wouldn't have wanted to stay out in the chilly weather. Here are just a few of my best photos!
Trumpeter Christian Scott.
Plum TV's Ramona Bruland backstage interviewing the 8-year-old musical genius, Jaden Carlson.
Lizz Wright.
Jimmy Herring and Greg Osby.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love that photo of the Jazz sign over Main Street! Those Hula Hoops are enormous - can't even imagine twirling them! Great Photos, Lisa.

Chris Petrak said...

I found my way to your blog via Unseen Rajasthan - enjoy both blogs. Telluride's mountains are a bit bigger than those of Vermont, but otherwise we both have natural beauty, need for tourists, and plenty of culture - or at least it seems so from your blog.