Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School!

It's back to school time in Telluride! I forgot to take a picture of Savanna before she raced out the door to meet her friends, so I shouted at her in the parking lot so I could take one. Garrett was probably the least excited to go back to school today.
Maralee is always ready to go to school. She loves seeing all of her friends and teachers.
I'm kind of sad when summer is over because it's the end of our summer trips, family Jeeping, hiking and camping. We did pack as much into our summer as possible, though!
I also want to say Happy 6th Birthday to my nephew Parker!! I hope he is enjoying his school day, too.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

My son just started middle school and I really feel for those poor kids and everything that they have to carry back and forth to school everyday.

Jacob said...

You have some really cute kids! They do look all dressed up and ready to go! Well, as you intimated, Garth probably has mixed feelings! High school can be tough!

Barb said...

Goodness, Lisa - Savanna needs a U-Haul! The children look spic and span for their first day. My little Grandson started first grade last week - he said it was the "best day" of his life!