Friday, October 30, 2009

An Early Taste of Winter

If anyone in Colorado was dreaming of a white Halloween, they got their wish this year! This week some places in Colorado have had as much as 3 feet of snow. I think we only had a little over a foot. I thought I would share some of my snowy photos.
My brother Ryan was here visiting for a few days this week and he and our nephew Josh had their first experience with Colorado snow! I didn't even get any pictures of Ryan while he was here, but I think he enjoyed his visit. He had quite an experience driving back home through snow an ice packed Raton Pass!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Beautiful snow pictures Lisa! I think my favorite is the one of the bridge.

Bill S. said...

Looks like you had the same weather as we did on Friday. Rain on Friday night took all the snow here. Looks like great fun.