Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mountains Rule is 2 Years Old!!

I started this blog two years ago today! It has been so much fun and very different than what I thought blogging would be like. It is much more interactive than I had anticipated. I have had very nice comments and e-mail sent from all over the place, sometimes even questions about certain trails or hikes that we have done. Last year I did blog more than this one, but I admit that Telluride Daily Photo does take my attention away from Mountains Rule sometimes. I do keep our personal photos and stories on this blog, however. Here's to another year of blogging! Thank you to all of my blog followers and people that just stop by!

6 comments:

Lois said...

Congratulations Lisa! I have thoroughly enjoyed this blog. I'm glad I accidently found it while searching for pictures of Telluride on google. Your blogs inspired me to start my own blog, which is almost a year old and I've feel like I've made lots of new blogging friends all over the world and found a "hobby" that I really enjoy. Thanks!

chrome3d said...

Magnificent view and the tree had II branches just for you.

andrea said...

I just found your blog, and am so excited about it! I stumbled upon it on the Ouray Lovers website, took one look, and I am hooked.

I spent about three year living in CO when I was little(way back in the late 70's!). We were just up the road from you a bit, on the Grand Mesa in Cedaredge.

For the last three years my family and I spend a week at a time in Ouray, and exploring the area around it: Silverton, Montrose, Gunnison, and Telluride. We haven't found a reason to quit coming back, so we won't! If I could figure out how to spend all summer there, I'd do it in a flash!

Thank you for your blog and photos. It helps my addiction to the San Juans!

Barb said...

Gosh - 2 years old already! Wishing you many more happy years of blogging and sharing your beautiful family and scenery with us.

julie said...

A most excellent blog this is, Lisa!
Congratulations for a fabulous work and Happy Birthday to Mtns Rule! :D

EcoRover said...

Happy blog birthday! Are you going to be a cranky two year old?