Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Telluride Miners Basketball

Saturday was Savanna's games against Ridgway and Ignacio. I was able to make it to the Ignacio game. They are a really great team and it was a challenging game for the Miners and even though we lost, I think they all did really great!! They just started practicing three weeks ago. The lighting in the gym isn't great, but Savanna is number 21. I got a few decent shots. Click on the photos to enlarge them.
Savanna is the blur on the left in this one.
Savanna has the ball!
Savanna scores!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I once played girls' basketball (in Medieval Times!). Looks as though Savanna is in there enjoying herself. Hope they can win a few just because that's fun, too!
When is your ski area opening? Our snow is diminishing FAST!

Lois said...

That looks like so much fun! My grandson just started flag football this year and Saturday is his first game. As long as nobody tackles him, I think I'll be able to watch!