Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm on Amazon.com!!!

I'm sure you have noticed the big link above to my 2010 Telluride calendar at Lulu Studio. This week Lulu placed my calendar in the Amazon Marketplace! They sent me an e-mail letting me know my calendar was selected for this. It never even occurred to me to make a calendar until Jacob in Florida requested one. He has a few blogs, two of which are Ocala Daily Photo and Florida Fotos. Although I have links on my Telluride Daily Photo blog, I'm not telling this story or making a big deal of it there. I believe it is part of the agreement with City Daily Photo that they want bloggers that are not trying to make a profit, which I really am not. I just created this calendar for fun! You can view it on Amazon HERE. However, if you want to see a full preview of the calendar you need to view it on Lulu Studio. Also this week, local blogger and author Maribeth Clemente used one of my photos and mentioned my calendar. Her blog is the beautiful and elegant Bonjour Colorado. Thanks Maribeth!

5 comments:

Lois said...

Congratulations Lisa! The calendar looks beautiful and I'm going to have to order one for myself. I enjoy Jacob's blogs too and his comments on my blog are always fun to read.

Tony said...

That's so cool!

Julie said...

This is just great! WIll you be able to get some shops in town to have some for sale, as well?

EcoRover said...

Very nice, hope it does well--you certainly live in a beautiful place that millions of Americans can only dream about.

Barb said...

Wow! Lisa - this is great! I'll go look at it.