Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snowboard World Cup in Telluride

Last month Telluride hosted the Snowboard World Cup. These competitions were for the athletes to qualify for the Winter Olympics. I thought I should share a few photos here even though I'm a little late getting around to it.
Since I was working during most of the World Cup, I only made it up to the Snowboardcross on the last day. Lindsey Jacobellis is here in the blue pants.
I totally missed getting a picture of Lindsey Jacobellis' face, but that is her in the blue pants. She won this competition.
I feel bad, but I don't know the names of the other athletes. I got some decent shots with my little camera.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Very cool shots, Lisa, must have been fun to watch this in person!

DaveO said...

So Cool! I was gonna drive up today and race my snowboard, but the carpet needs vacuuming :-)

Barb said...

I like that shot of the snow spewing out behind the board. Did I tell you that I saw a Bull Moose and a female just off one of the ski runs? Awesome, but I didn't get a photo. Looks iike you have more snow than we do.

Together We Save said...

Wow - great shots... so beautiful.