Wednesday, February 3, 2010

*Stickers* the Porcupine

It makes more sense that the porcupine's name is Stickers! There are a bunch of people that have been calling him Snickers on-line and on the mountain, and I was one of them up until Monday. Apparently he might even be a she. He has bitten a few fingers while begging for a handout, and at lift 12 they have signs of caution of him biting and to please not feed him. Denver Channel 7 news contacted me via e-mail asking permission to use my photos for a story on Monday, but I was out skiing and I'm not sure if I got back to them in time. Since we don't have cable or satellite anymore, we didn't get to watch the news to see if they used any of my photos.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ha! Stickers is a good name! I hope they used your photos - look on their website, maybe they would show them there?