Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Venture Out

We had some excellent ski days this week and some incredibly nice weather. What better way to start off the day than with a view like this of Wilson Peak! The ski run right under it is Sundance and lift 5 is way down below. The lift 5 area has all kinds of fun runs. I can ski something I'm comfortable with and Jay can still get into some moguls.
I really didn't plan on ever skiing Polar Queen again after Jay and I had a Princess Bride-esque fall last year, but I was feeling braver and skied Polar Queen once again and several other blue runs I had been avoiding. I love the view of Mountain Village clustered below.
I had never even been on lift 6 before. I decided to go up it and ski See Forever as the last run of the day.
Savanna didn't ski with us this week, but I did get a couple of photos with Garrett and Maralee.
Rick zoomed in and got an action shot of Jay. Usually Jay skies by us so fast it's hard to get a photo of him.
Rick also took this one of me on Polar Queen. I'm in the front on the right.
Now we need to get back to work so we can rest! Ha! I was just saying today that I don't live in the real world, and I like it that way.

No comments: