Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oklahoma Trip

We made a trip to Oklahoma for the kids' two week spring break in April. Our trip began a few days earlier than planned because Jay's step-father passed away after his heart surgery at the end of March. We left right away and spent several days in Grove with Jay's mom. This first photo is of the Easter egg hunt in Barbara's front yard. It had been a long time since we had seen flowers of any kind! I made sure we had time to go to the Tulsa Zoo on this trip. It's really the place that I miss most about Tulsa.
Out of all of the photos I took of animals, I liked this one of the aldabra tortoise the most.
We had another Easter egg hunt at my parents' house a week after Easter. I thought this was a cute photo of Savanna and my nephew Parker even though Maralee had her back to the camera. I didn't realize until we got home that Parker was the only other family member that I took any pictures of.
Oklahoma monkeys.
Last but not least, the famous Maggie.

1 comment:

Lois said...

That tortoise looks like he is posing for you! He also looks like he has just a slight smile on his face too :)