Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spring Concerts

My girls had their spring concerts last week. I'm really glad I took a picture of Maralee at home before we went because I could only see the top of her head during the concert. I've been lucky in the past when she has been right in the front. The third grade played recorders instead of singing.
Savanna's band concert was the next night.
For the third year in a row Mr. Closson gave her an award. The Closson's are leaving Telluride so it was an award that made Savanna happy and sad.
Savanna, most improved!
Maralee and the third grade playing Blue Jeans.

This is Savanna and the middle school band playing Blues Machine.

4 comments:

Lois said...

Sounds like a couple of great concerts. I enjoyed both of the videos and I love the dresses!

Barb said...

Can't believe it's spring concert time again - the girls are beauties. What cute frocks! I'm hoping one of my Grandchildren takes an interest in music.

DaveO said...

That was really good!Great timing and accurate notes. I don't think my middle school band had this much talent. Our teacher was more occupied by chewing out students, and sneaking a drink out of his "curative" flask in the back room :-p

EcoRover said...

Too cute, and so many happy memories. Looks like a great end to the school year. Great wishes for summer!