Sunday, June 6, 2010

Telluride Balloon Festival Day 2

I know I have probably posted way more balloon photos than necessary, but if anything I can enjoy them myself! Sunday morning I was able to get to the park as the balloons were launching, then raced back through town to watch them land again.
Bumpy flies again!
Kosharee barely missed Owl Meadows Condos.
Bumpy is headed to land near the Shell Station.
Great conditions for another paraglider!
I took a little video of Koshare after it landed.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Lisa - such great balloon photos. You got some great perspectives. The children look like they were having a blast, too!

Lois said...

They are all fabulous pictures Lisa. I don't think you could possibly post too many! I love hot air balloons too and I occasionally see them here, but have never been able to get a good shot of them.