Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day started out warm and sunny. Jay and I were off work and skiing for the whole day. We had a great lunch at 9545, burgers and sweet potato fries.
I was going to take a picture of my dessert, a chocolate mousse with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and some tempura Oreos on the side, but I was so excited I forgot and ate it, ha! I did get a photo of the slippers that are available to wear in 9545 for those that want a break from their ski boots. I picked Elmo and Jay picked Oscar. Too bad the Cookie Monster shoes were too little.
Fluffy clouds above the Sheridan Headwall.
Closing time at Gorrono's, a great place to end the day and listen to music.
Last run of the day.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Lisa - What a great Valentine's Day you had! I am drooling at the thought of your dessert! Happy Valentine's Day to you and Jay!

Lois said...

Elmo would have been my choice too!