Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Garrett Flies Into the Tetons (August 8)

Garrett flew into the Jackson Hole airport on the second day of our vacation. He had left July 31 for Young Life Camp in Malibu, which is in British Columbia. He left our Young Life group in Seattle and flew to join up with us instead of returning to Telluride. What an airport to fly in to!! I didn't even take any photos of Garrett inside Grand Teton National Park until the next day, but I did get this one of Savanna at Jenny Lake.
We walked around the Jackson Hole Ski Resort for a little while that evening. It was a relief to visit a town and ski resort that I like as much or more than Telluride. Most of the time it's hard to find a vacationing spot that I like as much as the place where we live!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love Jackson, too! My son and family camped there a couple weeks ago. Savanna is growing up. I guess the children are back to school. Good luck to them this year.