Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring So Far

My camera has had a long winter's nap and is ready to come out again.  The snow is melting fast and soon (hopefully) spring will change to summer at 9,000 feet.



It's hard to tell from this photo, but Bridal Veil Falls is going strong despite the snow and ice seen here.


Mother's Day was an unusual since it was the first one without Garrett being home, but as you can see below, we were able to visit him when he was stationed in Fort Sill, Oklahoma.  Now he is an artillery cannoneer stationed at 29 Palms and we couldn't be prouder.

I noticed the first aspen leaves popping out today, so I'm sure my camera will be out again soon!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great photos of both you and the girls. Glad Garrett is doing well! I think Summit may have more snow - no way I can even walk my back trail yet.