Monday, July 7, 2014

Belated Bluegrass Pics

I managed to put several photos on my Telluride Daily Photo blog, but I neglected to share photos and stories here from the 41st Telluride Bluegrass Festival.  I went one day to the festival so that I could see Brandi Carlile again.

We always shop and purchase things from Mama's Home Tie Dyes.  Her tie dye work is still like nothing else I have ever seen.  I have bought several things from her that I consider works of art.  Maybe that's a strange thing to say about tie dye, but if you visit her website you will see what I mean.  Plus, Sharon Carlson is a super nice person and always great to see again in Telluride.

I really enjoyed the The Lone Bellow.  I even bought their CD.

Of course, everyone was excited to see Nickel Creek back together.

My favorite was Brandi Carlile, the return of the little girl with the big voice that fills the box canyon!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I see town was busy for Bluegrass! Where was your new background shot taken - a beach vacation - great shot! Hope everyone is well.